View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 06:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

You sound so similar to myself..My issues started when i was 30 (now i'm 33).. but I couldn't function at all.. right before I crashed and ended up in the hospital inpatient for a week just standing upright was nearly impossible.. holding my arms up to my computer at work for a few minutes fatigued my shoulders to the point of shaking uncomfortably.. my last week of work before I crashed 3 hours was too much and everyone told me how awful I looked the entire time!

It's good your neuro understands that more than one thing can be causing your symptoms.. it seems to be hard for many dr's to think outside the box.. to think that someone can be an atypical case of one thing or multiple issues causing the symptoms.. so that part is good at least!

I have issues with my vision when IVIG is running out that if I focus on something and then look at a different depth my eyes won't focus on that for a bit... it's awful.. mild double vision and just odd vision as well..

IVIG for me was my life saver... sometimes I forget how awful I was, until I recount my story or my family tells me what a difference they see.... I'm NO where near my old surfing, hiking, running skiing self.. but I'll take it compared to pre IVIG post sick self!

I hope they let you try IVIG, or you find some answers witih good solutions! Keep me updated! Oh, and for me my coordination can get bad when I get weak.. I even almost get a tremor.. but then it resolves with IVIG as well.. none of the dr's understand it all either! It would be nice mentally to have more answers that's for sure!
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote