Old 12-20-2013, 07:35 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Got_it_2 View Post
Hi Charles (can I call you Charles?)

All kidding aside soccertease I wholeheartedly agree. The net is replete with disclaimers which warn against cutting any medications without the supervision of your Dr.

I feel like a human guinea pig sometimes (but nobody brings the little balls to play with.

Jim

i hope any further guinea pig activity you partake upon yourself you wait until the results are in before you post them and summarize in 1 post.
i also suggest you terminate this potentially dangerous thread so noone else will try your "experiment". just the title of this thread is imho potentially dangerous, desperate people do desperate things without consulting their dr and even hough you cautioned people about this it can be ignored. by creating such a long thread and with the negative conclusion at the far end of this thread, you've created the dangerous possibility that someone will attempt copy what you did because they didn't read the whole thread to it's negative/ambiguous conclusion. and we'll possibly never know about it since most people who read this board never post.

Last edited by soccertese; 12-20-2013 at 11:05 AM.
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote