View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 10:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by husky601 View Post
Are you getting a little better?
Good Morning!!! Thanks for asking about my recovery. Well, I had my post op visit with my doctor on yesterday. He seems pleased with some of my results. It's only been two weeks, so I'm taking it one day at a time. It's been hard to sleep, but it is getting better. He did some arm maneuvers, and the pain wasn't add bad, nor did it increase. I have some off and on numbness, and he stated that will go away as I continue to heal. I am feeling better, but I felt like this after my first two surgeries, so as I stated above, one day at a time. Still have weakness, but he's sending me to have a massage in 3months, and then to PT three months later. He stated we are not going to rush it, so it's going to be a year and a half process. After 20yrs of this, I'm not rushing it. :0) I'm just thankful and blessed to see a little progress. By the way, I'm moving my arms back and forth as exercise to strengthen both areas, can't do any more exercises, per doc.

He informed me I was a rare case, so they had to remove more than they thought. Discuss at a later date. :0) Also how long I had been dealing with this.

Thanks again for asking, and u have a Merry Christmas!!!!
20YrsTOS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote