View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 04:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

How am I likely an anomoly?? What evidence do you have to back that claim?? I am someone who has sustained well over 5 concussions in my life if not more in addition to countless sub concussive impacts from 14 years of playing ice hockey snowboarding skateboarding lacrosse soccer basketball passes to the head etc. Not to mention this is my second round of PCS. If anything my results were average or below average due to my extensive history of brain trauma.

Mark you contribute a lot to this forum but discouraging people from considering this treatment it just stupid and ignorant. Again you cite no sources to back up your claims. And you retract a statement about it being detrimental when I call you out on such a BS claim. Stop lying.

There are studies out there that did not use actual placebos because they used 1.2 atmospheres with 100 percent oxygen as placebos. That is why they dont show clinically significant higher outcomes with the 1.5 group.

What makes you think you know more about this than me? What makes you think I didnt do extensive research? I did current research, you did early research. Most early studies were done poorly. Keep telling yourself you have all the answers. The sad fact is you will probably never improve past the point that your at now. I truly feel bad for your situation but some of it you cause yourself by doubting treatments that have been shown to help people tremendously. Sometimes you can be downright arrogant and act like you are a professional when you arent. You're holding people back with these empty claims. Scientific and anecdotal evidence is mounting and this treatment should be considered by anyone who can afford it.
teaaquinn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote