View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 04:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokey View Post
Hi Teaaquin. Glad you are feeling better.
Did you have vision issues and vestibular and auditory problems (cranial nerve and brain stem issues?)
I am interested in hbot. None in my city so it would be very disruptive to go somehwere else (i have two young kids)
I mostly had visual issues before. I may have underlying vestibular issues but I dont have obvious balance issues. No real auditory problems besides some tinnitus that I can live with. No brain stem issues. My main problems were using the computer and reading music. Before, I couldnt use the computer for more than a minute without losing my memory and ability to think/process. Now I can go for a couple hours. Not perfect but it has improved dramatically. I can also read music much easier now too.

Like I said this is my second round of PCS on top of many concussions/subconcussions. I will be doing 40 more treatments in an attempt to reach 100%. Mark is right in that some people need more than 40 treatments and up to 80-100 (100 for really bad cases/brain bleeds). However while you may not be 100% after 40 treatments you will at least see some results. For most people the results are dramatic if you are within 3 years of injury. If you are further out you will still see results but maybe not as dramatic and you may need 80-100 treatments to see dramatic results.

Feel free to message me and we can email back and forth if you have any questions. Best of luck.
teaaquinn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote