View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 06:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks a lot Dan/Garret! I'm excited to get fully onto this diet and heal up!

This may seem strange, but what's a typical breakfast for you? I didn't quite see the most breakfast type foods on the list besides fruit.

Sorry if you've said this already, but what were your PCS like? Mainly pressure buildup/headaches in the front of the head, light sensitivity? And were you able to shower right away?

What about with Christmas celebrations coming up? How did you avoid getting bumped by relatives and little cousins if you have any? This past thanksgiving I chose to stay home because I thought the risk was not worth the reward and that may still be the case.

My questions will die out I promise. Ha I know it's never good to compare when dealing with brains, but when information is available, sometimes I just have to know it. I suppose I can't think of any other questions at the time, but I'm sure I will. I added you on facebook, and I'll keep those messages personal, but I think posts would be good on here for other people to see as well because I don't think the diet has been brought up a whole lot.
JBuckl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote