Thread: Emergency Room
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 05:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Emergency Room

Hi Folks,
Last night I ended up in the ER thanks to a Dr. not keeping up on my medical records. I received a call from a clinic last wk. requesting that I make an appt. to have a mamogram done, I made the appt. only for the clinic to refuse to do the mamogram because I was no longer seeing any Drs. in that clinic and I had a family Dr. in a different location. I requested to speak to the administrator and I told him that the clinic needs to do a better job keeping up with peoples medical records then I went into a TC sz. the first one in 34 yrs. The last time I had a TC sz. was when I first started having sz. and was on no meds.
My head got banged up really good where they did surgery and they called an ambulance and sent me to the E.R. without my permission or my husbands. Now they want me to pay all the medical bills but I refuse to since stress brought on the sz. do to the jerks messing up medical records from 2003. I'm also out of work for a few days and I may have to go back to the hospital in Rochester my epi and neurosurgeon are concerned that the flap on the RTL has become loose.
I'm sorry to carry on I just needed to vent to people who understand E. because the Drs. didn't even know what to do they had me laying flat on my stomach instead of my side and then they drugged me up good in the ER doing x-rays and a CT scan everything came back negative but my local hospital isn't very good nor are they updated in neurology.
Thanks for your time and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote