View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 06:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default hello everybody

Almost 4 weeks ago I suffered a concussion while I was playing basketball , a guy hit me with his head in my head, first symptoms were,.....lightheaded ,body coordination problems ,filing spacey .........second day my neck started to hurt a lot and also stiffness.

I went to the ER, they din a CAT scan and sad It was good and that I had a concussion

After couple of days I noticed that any small impact of the body I was feeling it in my head , basically my head became very sensitive to any impact of my body , (like bumping my foot in to a chair...) or bumby roads .

I also noticed that if i was laying in bed on my back and dropped my hand on the bed i will start having symptoms like pain .... confusion etc.

Around one week since the concussion I was playing with my cat in bed and I did some sudden movements ( turning my body )and immediately I had concussion symptoms it will last for 1 day and then go away

After that it happened 2 times to get up from the chair to fast and again symptoms, and always new symptoms like head pain around the eyes , cognitive issues some of them I have them now continuously.

Today I was at the gym using a stationary bicycle , after a while my forehead was sweaty , I reached with my hand to clean it and by mistake I hit my heat but very softly and then again symptoms

So at 4 weeks I have mental fogginess , and this extreme head sensitivity that gives me concussion symptoms and every time I get symptoms my neck becomes stiff

I ve been reading this forum for about 3 weeks now , and is good that people are sharing their experiences and knowledge .

I also have a history of neck issues, and depression prior to concussion , sometimes I am thinking that this sensitivity is some how related with my neck

Thanks again everybody for sharing your stories and helping
dan100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote