View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 12:08 PM

Location: Somewhere in the Finger Lakes Region of Central NY State
10 yr Member

Location: Somewhere in the Finger Lakes Region of Central NY State
10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vowel Lady View Post
I have neuropathy in my left foot and use OTC Kerasal Neurocream with good results. I've gotten coupons from their website and also wait for my CVS coupons (20% of entire purchase, for ex) and buy two at a time. Only the new Neurocream helps. I put it on twice a day. I'm not trying to exercise yet...that seems to cause flairs. But for every day stuff, I'm getting relief.
The drugs (gabapentin and nortryptiline) have been of little help for the "folded sock" pain which I experience in both feet, in the skin folds directly behind the toes.

I started out with Capsazin (lower dose), out of caution, as some complained of intense burning. I went on to the Neuro Cream just over a week ago, and most of the folded sock pain is well relieved. A couple of days ago, the arches in my feet started feeling on fire, perhaps due to my insoles rubbing against them, but now am spreading the Neuro Cream onto my arches & will see if it helps.

I'm using it 3 times a day, but read where one fellow was able to cut down to once daily. How long have you been using it, and about how long do you think it was before you "got the most" out of it?
groucho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote