View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 03:25 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh Wendy, I totally understand how hard that was for you to have happen. TOdd is worried about your medical coverage and afraid that the job won't offer enough that having you working it would be lucrative enough that you should go for it. I don't think he meant it to be mean, it probably came off as mean though because he was at work. I am so sorry that you were shot down like that. (((((((hugs)))))))

I feel really bad for you that Todd was kind of rough on you about this, I can fully appreciate both sides of the issue having gone back to work for a year and then finding that my son was autistic and needed more then I could give him while working so off I went to take care of him and to see that he got his meds and was taken care of. It's not that he doesn't want you to work Wendy, it's that he's afraid for you of all that you'd lose if you did start making money. I DO think there is a program to allow you to retain Medicaid for a year at least if I remember right. SO don't give up, look into it on their website because the rules have changed over the years and it might just work out that you could get t his job.

Don't give up on it just yet okay?