Thread: Totally OT
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 03:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Steffi re: e-mails

I am resorting to the "big board" again, Steffi, to ask the question that I THOUGHT I sent to you three times at the pm, i.e., have you received my e-mails? I just want to know that this mode of communication is "working" since I am uncertain as to the "certainty" of my private messaging!!!! At least if I know that the e-mails are reaching you, then, I will feel that
there is a sure way to be in contact. I'm sure that all who have read these many "dunce-like" messages of mine...especially those who have tried to help me...Curious...JO55...and you, too, Steffi would never believe that I am college educated...and one might question the advantage of having that "piece of paper" that validates such education...I think that I, myself, have reached that point!!! I have to say that I've never felt so stupid in my entire life...but, then, there's a time and place for everything!!!
Okay, Steff...just need to know about the e-mails...a line of two will do...even a word or two, e.g., "yes"..."no". If you have not received my e-mails, then they must be out there in cyberspace because they haven't been returned to me which is the usual thing when an e-mail cannot reach its destination. Someone else could just be having a laugh or two...and I suppose that's "ok", too, but I'd rather that the intended recipient..YOU, STEFFI, be the one who is laughing!!! Do you see what lengths I will pursue to be able to be in contact with you? I even "open myself up" to all here on this forum at the risk of being deemed STUPID!!!

Okay...I'll just wait to see what evolves from this dissertation...........

Therese
Virginia Therese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote