View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 03:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello Groucho:

Fortunately, that Kerasal Neurocream started working on my foot almost immediately. I would say by the second day, the pain was 90% better.i also use an OTC orthotic in my shoe for that foot. I suspect, my foot neuropathy isn't as bad as what others have described here....but some days have been very rough....one day it was tough to walk. I use it usually twice a day...sometimes only one time. I am glad someone took notice...was shocked that no one else seemed to want to try it. It is working VERY well for me...thank goodness! Few things in my medical world have been this simple...and I pray it keeps up. Also, I have been able to get the cream at a discount almost ecpvery time...as I mentioned above.

I also have been careful to keep my B 12 and D3 levels up.

The pain in my face, was caused after some peculiar dental work. Since, I had no idea what was going on, I went to several dental professionals, who likely only worsened the problem. One even pulled my tooth. The trigeminal nerve is likely involved. The pain was through the roof. I use a compounded cream for this mess...that cream has Gabapentin in it and next time I see the neuro I might talk about reducing the dosage (a trial) as this med concerns me.

Anyway, I hope the Neurocream continues to work for you, including the other areas of your feet that are causing you such terrible pain.

Please post an update.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote