View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 11:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

dan100,

Try your best to not hit your head. Lay off exercise for a while until your symptoms are much fewer or gone, and definitely get your neck checked out. Depression is very common. I've had it, still have those type of thoughts and I believe it's one of the number one PCS. Don't quote me on that. It's not unusual to feel down when you can't use your brain like you should. So basically you need to do everything in your power to heal your brain the best that you can like starting this diet that Garret has said, and try and correct your attitude which is the hardest thing I believe. Try reading the Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale or other positive things. This website is a great resource but don't read too much into how long it could take to heal. I did that and got really negative thinking for a while. You don't know how long it will take.

Garret,

Someone just patted me on the shoulder at church, and i've had some sensitivity in cars recently. I've had that happen before, but never thought about asking you. I'm wondering what you did when you felt your head being jostled and got those symptoms when someone bumped you or you had any extreme head sensitivity. My head basically gets extra pressure and feels really weird. Sometimes I start going cross-eyed and it's tough to concentrate and I get headaches and all my other symptoms rise in sensitivity a bit, but it's mostly the pressure in my head expanding.

I got into a network marketing program called evolv this summer and they have this anti-inflammatory supplement called Limitless which I take in the morning and at night and I'm wondering if I should take it after I get bumped or something. I did that once and it helped quite a bit. I was wondering if you took an ibuprofen, ginger or those anti-inflammatory foods to reduce the inflammation right after a bump.

Thanks
JBuckl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote