View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 01:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by radtech View Post
There are 198 threads containing a reference to pillows on this forum. If there is a thread specifically dedicated to pillows please direct me there. I'm still learning my way around this forum, so I may need a bit of direction.

If anyone has recommendations as to which pillow has helped the most would you kindly respond. I will make my decision about purchase according to the most popular response and work my way down until I find one that helps me the most.
I have found the Sobukawa pillow has been the most comfortable for me & I have bought at least 6 different types of pillows. I found it at BB & Beyond.
Laying on my non-operative side is the only way I can be comfortable? & the pillow can be maneuvered into all the "nooks & crannies" because the pillow is filled with micro beads, so it is flexible but is supportive.....it did take alittle getting used to but by far has worked best for me than the other ones I bought.

Also, I had surery complications which now requires me to sleep with a wedge type pillow for my breathing and I find the micro bead pillow helps keep my neck in a better position.

chloecasey

Last edited by chloecasey; 12-22-2013 at 01:50 PM. Reason: added additional info
chloecasey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote