View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 05:46 AM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf View Post
I think you'll find that its your experience thats the minority experience, I'm fairly comfortable concluding that the majority will have their families turn them out as losses mount! Its simply human nature, As for your suggestions regarding who, when, where, and how to seek out aid, if you don't hear from your family with offers of support following the diagnosis & eventual surgery to remove an aggressive, invasive malignancy, there's no point in attempting to beg them for it, you have been thrown away....
I know of another story too. My aunt had diabetes and was over weight and blind. Not all the way blind, only 60% with glasses on. She could not get out of bed and had a bucket beside it. The diabetes made her stomach sick I guess and she threw up in that bucket at least 4 times a day. All the while she was trying for SS, guess what, NO. She had to be something like 70 to 80% legally blind to be approved, according to their criteria. She finally make the blindness mark. One year later she died of a heart attack. Good ole SS hard at work for the disabled Americans.
justcurious43 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote