View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 11:27 AM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugglemommy View Post
She mentioned two jobs, one I don't know what is even is and the other is something that requires standing and walking so I don't know how she even came to the conclusion that I can do that one. My attorney asked would I be able to do those jobs if I can come in late and rest for 2 hours in the middle and be out several days a week and she said no.
You mentioned, "she" mentioned two jobs and don't know what (one) even is. You can go to the SS website and register. Once you have done that, you will be able to view your past earnings. It will not show the name of the employer, just the year in which the money was earned and how much was earned.

It shows that I earned exactly $219.00 in 2000 and $219.00 in 2001. I had not worked since 1997, so the 2000 and 2001 earnings are false. I have no idea why the amounts are their. It maybe worth your while to check it out. Did your attorney look at evidence, prior to the hearing and get a copy? The SS site may give you an idea exactly what job they are referring to.
justcurious43 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote