View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 01:46 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink Cat and Dog Lovers: Exceptional Calendars:

I just received my two Sueellen Ross cat calendars today from Amazon. One is full size and beautiful and the little one is of kittens only. Both are just fantastic!

I just LOVE Sueellen Ross' style, and talent. She captures the essence of the animal she paints. I have her tutorial book now and have read it 3 times! She is an inspiration for me.
She also does birds, wild animals and dogs with the same care and intuition.

Here are some of her paintings of dogs and cats:

I save them all and look thru them now and then for technique and an emotional lift! These are available at Calendars.com but I bought ours at Amazon this year so I could send some donation through Smile.Amazon.com charity feature. I also needed more items to qualify for the increased free shipping of $35 now .

Sueellen is very popular and may be sold out in stores locally.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (12-23-2013), Lara (12-28-2013), RSD ME (12-23-2013)