View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 06:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

After I had two surgeries on my stomach for endometrioses and an oopherectomy and hysterectomy, I believe I got abdominal rsd. Rsd can spread internally and I have crippling stabbing and burning pain in my stomach that never goes away. I've had it ever since I got my surgeries. I've spoken to my endometriosis surgeon and he said he can't explain the pain and told me to see my pm dr. So I did and they can't explain it either. So I went to my neurologist and she can't explain either. So I went to my gp after going to ER one night a few months ago for severe abdominal pain and a rash and they said they couldn't explain it. The catscan only showed gall stones. So I 'm going to an endocronologist(sp?) to see if I need my gall bladder out. My pm dr said rsd can spread internally as well as externally, but there just not sure. I believe my rsd has spread because I had two surgeries which aggravate rsd. But I will see my endo dr on Jan 22 and am scared to death because of what they might find. I was told I may need to have an endoscopy and will ask to be put under for that. Maybe the gallstones are causing the pain but I believe the rsd is also causing the pain because I have pain in the side of my surgeries and pain under my ribcage and middle of my upper chest too. It feels like pain I have in my other rsd areas. The pain meds I take for rsd help numb the pain a little with my stomach but the pain is constant. A heating pad also helps, though mine just broke on me. So I have to get another. I hope you can find a dr who can help and that you feel better soon. If I were you I would see an endocronologist(sp) to see what they think and maybe another neurologist and pm dr for a second opinion. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take Care.
"Thanks for this!" says:
alt1268 (12-24-2013)