View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

i'm going to rescue ole thread killer lara..

i have a very open relationship with lil'monkey and her friends. maybe i'm one of the cool moms. they tend to really talk to me.

i couldn't say if they would open up about something like this. but no way was i gonna sit back and wonder.

soooo...yappy me...brought it up to them. they all know i am the one who has lil'monkeys password to her myspace and her email. she doesn't even have it. so me knowing what is going on is a given. it should be to ALL parents.

we talked a lot about how suicide is NOT glamorous. these girls will not be looked at in the future as any type of teen heros. what they did was stupid and final. ( this was the outcome of these girls words..not mine)

they made the pact that no matter what, if they are ever hurting inside so bad they have these thoughts...they are going to tell somebody. if anyone ever comes to them and tells them something like this...no matter what they promise that person...they will tell an adult.

one of the girls has a very bad home home life. her mom is a drunk. she makes a fool of herself at school finctions but nobody steps in. well..i do..i refuse to let her daughter in the car with her and always drive her home. the mom..sorry..but she can be a real vocal witch..and i have yet to get her to walk home or take a ride.

this girl is one of the main reasons why i wanted this brought up. so lara..this article has done good. i refuse to give up opn the teens. i know it has happened for years and years. but 1 life saved is worth it to me. i think keeping an eye out for any kids that tend to disassoiciate with others is a real good idea too.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote