View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 11:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Alt, I'm sorry you are still suffering too. Maybe have that ultrasound checked again would be good. And then maybe a catscan. That can detect things clearer then an ultrasound. And then an MRI gives the clearest picture of all. Maybe it's small gallstones or endometriosis, though if you had a hysterectomy, I don't think that is it. Maybe it's abdominal rsd. I'm afraid that the endoscopy I may get will aggravate my stomach more too. I worry about that it's rsd spread or cancer too, but I just got bloodwork done and it seemed that my red and while blood cell count were both normal. Maybe try getting bloodwork done too. Hang in there my friend. I know it's hard not to worry. I cancelled my first endo appt because I got so scared of what they might find that I got more sick from worrying and had to cancel and reschedule. But it's not something you should ignore. It's better to find out what it is so they can treat it then to suffer the pain it's causing and have it get worse. I will pray that you'll be okay and you will be. Just keep the faith. Take care and happy holidays. Thanks also for your kind words to me. From your friend, Renee.
"Thanks for this!" says:
alt1268 (12-24-2013)