View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 09:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I hope it helps too. But just be careful. I was diagnosed with IBS many years ago before I even had rsd and found out that I had endometriosis that was found out after my rsd and was let go for so long because my gyno and former gp didn't do the right tests on my stomach, that it ended up spreading to my ovaries, causing cysts and abscesses and years of extreme abdominal pain only to find out after rsd from a new gp who bothered to take a abdominal and pelvic ultrasound and catscan and mri, to find out that I had all of these problems. These problems led to two surgeries over a two hours surgery and a over a six hour surgery on my stomach and a medical bill I don't know how I'll ever pay because my drs misdiagnosed me as having ibs without further investigating. I am still suffering from it because, I believe my rsd has spread to my stomach because of my surgeries.
My new gp couldn't believe that my other drs never did tests to check when I first complained about my extreme stomach pain. I don't want to scare you, but I do hope that you get more than one opinion on your pain just in case it's something more than ibs. I don't want you to have to go through what I did and still am because my drs didn't take the time and didn't take me seriously enough to do their job properly. I hope this dr can help you. My thoughts and prayers are always with you.
"Thanks for this!" says:
alt1268 (12-29-2013), Brambledog (12-26-2013)