View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 09:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD RENEE View Post
I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I feel so blessed to have friends like all of you to help me through the difficult journey with rsd. I have learned how to deal with it better because all of you. I have also learned that I'm not alone in this journey. You have all been an inspiration to me by providing kind words, caring support and helpful advice. I am very lucky to have found all of you. I hope you all know that if you ever need a friend, that I am here too. I truly care about all of you. You are a part of my family now. I wish with all of my heart that all of you and your families have a healthy and happy holiday season and very happy new year.
Thank you so much. I needed your post. I have sit here all afternoon by myself because my husband and his brother who is here 5 out of 7 days a lot of weeks,are out visiting our friends on Xmas day. When he left he said he would be back in a few mins. Just going for a short drive in the country. Around 4 hours later one of my friends called and said they were over there and to come over. It is so cold out ,it was 7:00pm,I am so afraid of going back to work tomorrow,(first time in 3 months) I really don't think I can do my job after scratching off about 10 lottery tickets today caused my arm to hurt.He had my dogs with him in the Tahoe who I know had to be hungry and needed to do their business!!!! Now 8pm and they have been in the garage for about 30 mins. My friend told him to take the dogs home (about 5 times) because I was worried about
them.Wow Merry Christmas to me
murgir is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (12-26-2013)