View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 04:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown Is it time to panic???

Hi everyone...and firstly Merry Christmas!! I hope you have all been well and managed some form of celebration

As I posted a couple if weeks ago, I took my daughters to Disney at the beginning of December which wiped me out and caused my mestinon to stop being so effective.....fast forward to now, and mestinon is not working at all over the last couple if days. I know Christmas can be stressful but I planned a low-key one and have basically done nothing except pop to my Mum's for lunch....and she lives next door!!! All social plans keep getting cancelled as I continue not to improve!! I am back to square one where I feel ok if I literally do not move for a couple of days but as soon as I try to gradually do things, my symptoms hit me back down again! I am still holding out the hope that the combination of Disney and now Christmas are responsible and that I will improve in a week or so....but I wondered what your thoughts were??

I have only been on mestinon since September...can the effects wear off this quickly?????!!!!

Being double sero-negative and diagnosed on clinical symptoms and mestinon response alone, I am scared to go back to my Neuro! He said if this happened I would need an SFEMG and I have read enough stories if how unreliable that test can be.....and those who've had diagnosis removed!! And, I was so positive that mestinon would be enough!!!!! I can't face another round of Dr's and tests and all the confusion surrounding MG!!

Please Help!!
Eve.x
Unsure81 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote