Thread: Hard Xmas
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 09:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well my husband and son apologized for calling me a hypocondriac and weak. They said they know that my rsd pain is real and that I'm not weak. They were just in a bad mood and said things to me that they didn't mean. My mother on the other hand still doesn't get it and I don't think she ever will. My brothers are the same way. They are just very selfish people. I love them, but it's really all about them. My husband and son are usually very supportive of me. But right now my husband is sick (and now I caught his bug), and my son is just still having a hard time accepting the fact that I have this illness. He's a good boy. It's just hard for him to deal with. Anyway, I hope everyone else is doing a little better. Songbird, I take antidepressants and antianxiety meds to deal with my depression. I cried everyday too for a long time and finally got help. It's hard to deal with rsd on top of all of our other life challenges. There is no shame in it. It helps me alot and hasn't changed my personality. And Chaos, I think having some alone time with your husband sounds like a nice idea. We all need a break sometimes. Well my fingers are starting to cramp and hurt so I'm going to sign off now. I hope you all have a pain free night and happier day tomorrow. Take care my friends.
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (12-26-2013)