View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 10:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

Im pushing for treatment big time now, i don't have the strength to make the bed or just do chores. I take naps to recover and today it took three hours to recovery to the point to function. Im being tested for small fiber neuropathy so my doc wants to do that first. Im nervous for the first time since ive had mg i may have to take a medical leave. I cant see straight even when i close an eye my vision is wobbly and distorted like that. Its not just double. Im having trouble holding on to the steering wheel. Thats dangerous and i dont want to hurt someone else or myself. ive only taken 10 mgs of steroids at a maximum which is too loe. Mestinon varies for energy, but nothing has helped my eyes. Its gotten worse since this started. everything is negative for ms, whixh is good. Im ready to take a bigger or better treatment. I have to try something. even fingers and jaws get weak and tight at times. Thank you. 4 eyes and some others said thus isn't too unusual for mg, but all of the neuro ophthalmologists didnt agree. Noe, because they saw a convergence issue, slight upbeat nystagmus on central gaze, and syne saccadic eye movement in the eyes, one neuro said i may have the ocular form inky because the sfemg was negative. Lol. I always had bulbar symptoms that were mild for years. I have a little wait but i cant stand by and do anything. Mayo was actually pretty baf for me because of the sfemg and to them i.look ok. although im 7 times over the antibody range im probably going to have to have a crisis for them to be sold on mg.
strizzlow20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote