View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 02:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My most beneficial help!

Hi, I'm 73, have had MG symptoms most of my life; went through all the ways to get help medically and way back there, they had few and none that worked.
I found out on my own that eliminating all wheat products from my diet that my pain, stiffness and creaking joints got better within weeks-also I had more
energy and strength though not for relay running etc. I wanted to pass this info on incase there were some who would like to try it. It's not hard to give up
breads...really! And you will feel much better; I use corn tortilla's lightly toasted for bread if I want a sandwich-it works. Wheat has ingredients in it that aggravate inflammation of joints which causes pain. We have enough of that when we have MG! Thank you for reading this; I hope that you will give it a try-it takes about 6 weeks to "cure" the need for wheat products-and it's okay to cheat a "tiny little bit" if you must during the weaning off period of time. Rice flour is okay, you can make a lot of things with rice flour! And you can use oat too. It never hurts anyone to try to help yourself... Love to all,
Wanda June, California
Wanda J Berryhill is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cait24 (12-28-2013)