View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 06:15 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if Alffe would feel better if I tell her it's okay and just not to worry about it for now. I feel pretty comfy so far. I like Doc John. (so far) And Doc John DOESN'T TALK TO US in capital letters TO MAKE HIS POINT! Cause I hate it when people YELL AT ME.

I wonder why I am on this confounded computer when my house is such a friggin mess, and believe me, it is. I come home and look at all the dishes, the litter boxes, the messes on the floor, blah blah blah, and just don't feel like cleaning it after work.

So I wonder where along the line I also quit cleaning like a houseafire on Saturdays like I used to.

I wonder if the aforementioned weekend cleaning is because I mostly spend Friday nights at my daughter's so I can see my grandson, and when he goes to bed, she and I have a girl's night (while daddy plays on his computer) and we have a video night and eat popcorn and nasty candy and stuff...

I wonder if that's why on Saturday by the time I get home I have no desire to clean the house...

I wonder when I'll update on grandbaby who is just a tank! And he and daddy play football and it's friggin hilarious to watch him hold the little football in his arm just like a real football player and go running across the room screaching and laughing when daddy chases him.

I wonder what a shock it is for me to see grandson throw hissy fits/tantrums because his mommy never did that. But then again, she pouted. But never ever talked back to mommy. (She makes up for that now though, the little sheet.)
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote