View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 03:36 PM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary jane View Post
I cannot have intercourse or even outercourse.
Ever—or are there exceptions?

Quote:
My only other hope is dating someone really old and maybe with problems of his own (impotence)....
ED and other male dysfunctions aren't limited to old guys—there are plenty of younger guys with similar issues; take a look at the thread preceding this one (at this writing). Female in a relationship with an asexual male.

There are also young men who may have been injured in combat (veterans), or accidents...

I agree that when to divulge is a conundrum. I'm not sure I'd want to put it right out there in a profile or first meeting; it's really nobody's business unless there's a real possibility for intimacy, and you don't/won't know that until after the first meeting (or several). OTOH, it's probably a good idea to make it known fairly early so as not to lead anyone on. This determination might be better made on a case by case basis rather than just putting it out there. (I'm sort of thinking aloud here; sometimes it helps to talk/write through things.)

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote