View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 12:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenEVP View Post
Dear Mrs. D...

Meant to get a Christmas Thank you post up to you- Want you to know how much I have truly appreciated your help. From the point when I was finally brave enough to come in here to look, thinking my life was over... to the days where all of a sudden, things eased up and I intermittently cried tears of joy, on and off for two days.. realizing my life wasn't over - thanks to your info, and others...

BUT - just want you to know how much I appreciated you answering my questions so fast which is great when I was scared.. and how you could always link the latest article on this or that topic...

Sorry for this big run on sentence, but I got to thinking about you and I wanted you to know how much it all meant to me - I wish you could have been a fly on the wall at one of my early neurologist appointments vs. the later ones. He really didn't do a dang thing and now I only have to go in twice a year, just to check in.

So Merry Christmas, Happy Honika, Have a Great Quanza and a happy New Years MRS. D!!!!!!
I too must say thank you MRS. D. I cannot express my gratitude for you wealth of knowledge and help with me this past year. You have taught me to appreciate my health immensely. You are truly are a remarkable person and I hope it comes back to you with goodness ten-fold. You certainly deserve all the riches of life.

I am feeling so good. I started exercising again and hope I can continue without any setbacks. I'm sure you'll hear from me if I stumble.

But for you and your family and very Blessed and Happy New Year.

With health, Kathleen
KAKNJOE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (12-30-2013), Stacy2012 (12-30-2013)