View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 02:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Stomache issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrae View Post
Thank you Lit Love! Oh yes, a change in diet definitely makes a difference and yes, I am guilty of not eating the way I should. However, this is going to force me to make new choices in what I put in my mouth. After I was Dx with rsd I gave up on dieting and if I wanted a cookie…. I had a cookie, or whatever else. Any reasonable person KNOWS this is not good for you. I think the depression was severe and I was feeding more than my appetite. So guess what my New Years resolution is?? You guessed it! Yes, get my diet in order and start to try and eat more healthy. I think my body is screaming for me to do just that.
Hello I know exactly what you are going thru,I have full body rsd going on 6 years,had very bad stomache issues the first three years,major pain cramps bloating,eating made it worse and feel sick.had gull bladder removed ,stones removed ,nothing worked.nexium u name it.but my syke dr saved me by trying Remeron.this drug will change your life if you have stomache issues from rsd.its like an anti deep present but it has something in it that works great for gastro.ive been on it for 3 years and it's a life saver.it also gives u an appetite after taking it and u don't feel horrible afterwards.it also will make you sleep so take it at nite.I hope you get this medicine rite away so you don't have to feel like that anymore.we have so many other problems to deal with.please don't wAit ,call dr today.that hoes for everyone with this issue.you will thank me later.btw this medicine works rite away soft huggs
89danboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vrae (12-31-2013)