Thread: RSD symptoms
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 03:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Seizures

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonFern View Post
I went to see 2 doctors, who are familiar with RSD, for what started as right arm pain that has progressed to the shoulder, neck and left arm. Neither think I have RSD. One said it is because RSD usually involves in extremity and skin changes, and my hands are all right.

From what I can understand, I first have with neuropathy on the right arm, which have progressed to frozen shoulder, to the left arm muscle pain, and then to osteoarthritis on neck. My neck X-ray shows extreme narrowing of one pair of neck disc.

My family doctor thinks my new left arm pain is due to the degenerative narrowing of my neck disc.

I'm full of questions at this moment , no doctor is able to explain all my symptoms.

- Is there a non-RSD illness that causes pain to spread to the other part of body?
- Does RSD always involve in extremity such as hand and feet?
- Does RSD always have skin changes?

I went to eHealthme.com to look at the symptoms of RSD patients. Many of them have partial seizures, which I seem to have from time to time. Many of them also have osteoarthritis too.

- Does RSD cause partial seizure?
- Does RSD cause osteoarthritis?
Hello, sorry about all your going thru ,it's a horrible disease that people that don't know about rsd could never possible understand what we go thru everyday.i have full body rsd mostly internal that took over my life .when I first started with rsd I had major stomache problems that left me bed riddint.i ended up having a seizure during Christmas while opening a gift in front of my whole family,went to the er and everything worked out ok.i haven't had one since,that was 5 years ago.rsd can cause seizures.best of luck,any questions you wNt answered you can ask me or text me6095762399.i have so many different symptoms that change all the time.any questions don't hesitate ,Danny
89danboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote