Thread: Vertigo
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 04:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suz66 View Post
Does anyone suffer with constant sinus infections etc that are accompanied with inner ear stuff and vertigo? Not sure if my vertigo is just positional. I have never had it more than a day and it has been over a week. ANy suggestions? I have been to the doctor and am going back this afternoon.
Please bare w/me as I figure this out folks. Not even sure this will post correctly. Just wanted to share my experience w/these issues. I too am constantly fighting sinus infections. I have found that otc Mucinex sinus max is best for this ailment. The vertigo symptoms I have are not associated w/the infections. So says the docs. My symptoms are greatly exacerbated by position. This is from POTS. Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, I believe. Most just refer to it as POTS. Any quick movement can cause me to feel off balance and/or sick at my stomach. Even up to a few minutes after moving I can feel like the room is spinning & get nauseous. Dr. Chopra has told me it is not uncommon for CRPS patients to have POTS. This may not be what is going on w/you. I know that each of our journeys are different. Each of us usually have several other things going on w/us, besides CRPS. I know for me I have CRPS, EDS, POTS, & declining lung function from partial lobectomy due to busted blebs. Blebs on lungs coming from emphysema. We never really know what symptom or new ailment is associated w/which disease. Just thought I would share my experience. Either way, I hope you find more permanent relief from both vertigo & sinus infections soon!
Terristie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
suz66 (01-01-2014), Vrae (01-02-2014)