View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 11:08 PM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Mellaril I definately know what that is,I just didn't know the generic name,I get EPS from it really bad,the only Phenothiazine that has not given me EPS is Thorazine,and that's because I won't take a high dose,and I take both cogentin,and benadryl with it.Haldol is the worse,it only takes 1 mg.of haldol,and a couple hours and EPS kicks in! I have to put Haldol,and Inapsine on my allergy chart because of how severe it gets,and how fast,even 2 mg.of risperidol put me into EPS! Seroquel,and it wasn't supposed to,but it did,my body is just sensitive to phenothiazines big time! But I got my Doctor to lower my Thorazine from 100 mg at night to 50 mg,at night,and they did blood work that day,and I haven't heard back,so if anything was wrong ,he would have called.I've been at the hospital twice this week having tests run,because now they think it may be my gallbladder! I had a HIDA scan today! Haven't got the results back yet!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote