View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 12:38 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Pam!

I remembered that you like to be called Pam

Well I hope the surgical pain has decreased by now.
Do you still have the headache? I remember hearing that if it's a spinal headache, use caffeinated beverages. They say that for spinal leaks, but maybe this would benefit you as well since they've obviously caused mayhem in your back

I only have one lead and am doing just fine with it. I originally had 2 leads, but I did NOT follow the BLAST commandment and ended up surmising in my mind that it would be ok to throw a bale of hay to my horses in the middle of winter within 3 wks of having my unit installed.
Needless to say one of the leads came completely detached and was just curled up in my lumbar region. It wasn't discovered until about 6 months later after I had repeatedly indicated to my Dr that I was having a lot of pain down there and demanded an xray to prove it. To this day I have been cursed with horrible back spasms and I'm sure it's because of THAT STUPID BALE OF HAYYYY!
Of course it wasn't MY fault! I'm still in denial. It's the BALE'S fault!!!!!

So anyway, when I went in to get the revision, I told Dr that I was getting good coverage in both legs the whole time, so he said that he'd just pull the bad lead out and leave it at that. I'm totally fine with it.
My hope for you is that after you've recovered from the surgery pain, you'll get enuf coverage from just one lead. It
'can' happen.

Anxious to hear an update dear Pam

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (01-09-2014), ger715 (01-08-2014), Hana (02-10-2014), Hannabananna (01-02-2014), Mark56 (01-05-2014), moosey2me (02-10-2014)