View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 08:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I don't bake over the holidays. My mother in law bakes me a huge container of cookies every year so I don't bother. She has been doing it for years and loves it.
The thing that gets to me over the holidays is the constant running around. It seems there is something to do almost everyday. My pain has been bad recently. I don't know why. As my son said there seems to be no rhyme or reason for the flare ups I've been experiencing. They do seem to be coming more often with less time between them.

One thing I did over this holiday was turn down a few invites. I have never done this before. It makes me a little sad that I have gotten to the point that I can't make everything. I know if I keep trying I'm not doing myself any good.

I'm invited out tomorrow night and would like to go. However, my kids are coming to spend the night on Saturday. I just said to my husband maybe we should skip our neighbors tomorrow night so I have energy for Saturday. Like I said I don't like doing it but I'd rather be well rested for my family to come.
hopeful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote