Thread: Carotidynia
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 11:50 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I have to wonder if this neck pain is spasm generated? That is how Flexeril works.

One thing you can try for your neck to see if you can abandon the Flexeril is the new Morton Epsom Lotion. This is what I put on spasms (which I have alot of due to arthritis).

A pea sized glop of this wonderful new product will take a spasm away within 1/2 hr or less, and used every day on a problem area, you can prevent further ones.

This is new, and at WalMart and Walgreen's now locally or on Amazon online. It is not in all stores yet. WalMart's is the least expensive...at 5.98 for 8 oz which lasts a LONG time. I love this and have introduced it to many people here and most of them are quite happy with it.

http://www.amazon.com/Morton-Epsom-L.../dp/B008X365AU
you can see by the reviews on Amazon that NT is not the only place where people like this product!

You don't slather this on...the magnesium if overused may over-relax you and make you tired. I apply mine almost always at bedtime for a good sleep. This will also take down swelling and it has worked for my problematic ankle which swells up now and then. Most people in the US are low in magnesium containing foods and are running on 1/2 empty daily. This is an easy way to restore you and also help with muscular pain/swelling and spasms.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote