View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 07:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question Four sessions so far

I have been to four sessions so far and after each session I sleep a lot the next day.

I must admit I do not feel as well as I have, I am more tired, more fatigued and more nausea.

However with this being said, my ear issue is lessened and I use to have pain at the back of my head when I laid down, this has decreased.

A week ago I started on a Wheat and Dairy free diet. This diet is suppose lessen inflammation and with the adjustment promote brain restoration. I notice an immediate less bloated feeling but nothing else I have noted so far.

I am going to pursue this regiment for another couple of months and see what happens.

I also will be looking into retesting my eyes as the vision therapy and prism glasses has not had much practical improvements.

The osteopath suggested although it is not his area of expertise that he had heard from a professor of his that the prism glasses will not work until the head bones are in the right position. Who knows???

I will let you know how things go.
MVA March 2012 pcs, post traumatic vision syndrome, convergence insufficiencies, vision mid line shift syndrome, gaze stabilization and vision tracking. Fatigue, headaches and sore eyes are main issues.

Current activities: chiro, massage, prism glasses, vision therapy, yoga, meditation, aquafit classes and rest.....
NormaW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote