View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 08:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default What stim company have you got

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrelsey View Post
Pamela - I am so very sorry that you are hurting. I have had my perm implant for 6 days now, and I understand the desire - even the need - to do "normal" things like cooking for family. It sounds like you took every precaution possible to avoid complications from over-doing it, and I am sorry you fell. That has been my biggest fear these past 6 days, as I am such a klutz that I can trip over a line that is simply drawn on the floor!

As Mark said - BLaST!! That has been such a lifesaver for me - thanks for creating the acronym, Mark! Every time I go to do something, I find myself subconsciously running my movements through a BLaST grid in my mind.

I hope that over the next several days you can simply rest and give your body time to heal, and that in healing, you will find a measure of pain relief that is dangling just beyond your reach right now.

Prayers for you!

=Becky
Hey Becky, I hope you are still doing well post implant and that you saw the change over from last year to new year in a relaxing fashion. We went late to our friends house ie left home and got there at 10pm and left there at 12.30pm. Very relaxing and being among lifelong friends who are like family very warming.

Let us know how you are if you get a chance
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (01-06-2014), eva5667faliure (01-09-2014), ger715 (01-08-2014), Mark56 (01-05-2014), moosey2me (02-10-2014), Rrae (01-05-2014)