View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 03:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Internal organ full body rsd

Does anyone else have internal rsd , I'm a union iron worker, atleast I was, 6 years ago was my last day .after a fall two years befor that in 2005. Broke back, shattered heel, dislocated compound fracture of hand. Rehabed for a year and made it back to work on a high amount of pain killers daily. Did that for about a year of missing weeks at a time cause of pain and feeling awful fatigue, sweats abdominal pain. Then one morning I couldn't get out of bed and the rsd set in to stage 2 , at that time I didn't no what was wrong with me, it took almost 3 years to find out what was wrong with me, trying to make this story short. But during that time. I was bed riddin, abdominal pain that was constant, no energy , cold sweats , lost all my muscle, I was an avid body builder for 12 years, if I ate I'd feel sick, I had a seizure inthe very beginning , after 3 years I saw swartzman and he said as soon as he saw me I have rsd and needed treatment to stop the progression. Since then I'm not any better, my routine is wake up on the couch, lay there all day feeling awful, the whole day I'm doing matinence on My body. I usally put my tense unit on my lower back, take my medicine,and drink coffe waiting for it to kick in, I feed the birds outside and watch them eat ,love the woodpeckers that come everyday. And after that I'm usally feeling exhausted, if I do any type of choir I get the cold sweats the feeling of being sick, extreme anxiety , my whole body is ice cold but I'm sweating like I'm hot. Really uncomfortable . It takes me an hour or more to recover. I get like this from doing dishes or vacuuming .anything that causes me to concentrate for more than a minute or soo will cause this to happen. My whole body is filled with inflammation .i have very low testosterone,low vitamin d,headaches,anxiety all the time,anything stressful will trigger this,I'm very anti social now,hate talking on the phone,long conversations make me uncomfortable,I can't focus enough to have a conversation .my looks went to hell,I was very good looking and worked hard on my body,not being conceded i worked very hard for it.now I'm 45 lbs heavier,face looks like a basketball,no muscles left,can't even do a sit-up anymore,I have a full gym in my basement with every type of gym equipment there is,and haven't used it in 6 years,my body breaks down with any activity .i never leave the house except for drs visits or to a store for my electronic ciggerettes and lotto tickets if my wife can't do it.if I do leave the house I won't be far from my house in case I get a flare up id be able to get home a lay down,I'm laying on my couch 23 hrs aday feeling crappy. I have no sex life anymore, not that I don't want one, I just don't have a sex drive anymore. It's very depressing. I started taking the ketamine spray but doesn't seem to help. It did one month and never did after that. I feel sick all day and have nothing to look forward to, I have a beautiful loving wife, she's a rn and just got he masters and in a practioner now, she will start practicing soon, that will help me a lot cause there's so many differnt things rsd suffers can try but the drs always say I don't think soo , they have no idea how much we suffer. There is soo much more but does anyone else have internal rsd. I'm totally disabled now btw
89danboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote