View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 09:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I saw a different Dr in the same clinic after refusing to ever see that one again. He got new steri strips to actually hold. He also said that there was no sign of infection starting and it was healing from the bottom up. He said to keep it clean, dry and covered so no dirt gets in and so it doesn't get rubbed on by pants and underwear. I like the one I saw yesterday. He says it like it is and he listened to me explain about CRPS. He was also the one that was supposed to do my scheduled csection but this lo decided to come on the 23rd instead of the 31st lol. I will be going in to file a complaint about the one Dr because of how he treated me. I also found out that he was in a rush when he did my csection because he had a party to get to. Doesn't explain why he treated me crappy on Thursday though. He's a jerk and I will never go back to him. Ok here's the conversation when he got ready to remove my staples lol.
Dr: I'm going to remove the staples and put on steri strips.
Me: whatever just make sure its closed. Oh yeah the steri strips probably won't hold because you didn't shave the incision site.
Dr: you don't look very confident in my ability.
Me: should I after the way the incision looks to me and how much it hurts? You didn't listen about my CRPS, you didn't shave the site. Should I honestly have confidence in you?
Dr: well yes.
Me: hmmmm what ever just do it.
The nurses face was priceless in the fact she was trying her hardest not to laugh at him, and cheer me on. The nurses don't like him.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (01-04-2014), stressedout (01-05-2014)