View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 09:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Remeron

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaska49 View Post
I have full body and internal RSD mine all started from foot surgery which wasnt caught for 4 years before it went full body and internal. By age 23 I was fully disabled. The organs it affects is my stomach, and bladder. It truly is a harsh disease and living with it I know is so hard. I have seen over 191 doctors in 13 states, Iam better then I was but still have my flares and basically sit around all day.

Iam sorry for what your going through, Iam glad you have someone who is there to help you and understand.
Hi Alaska ,thankyou for sharing.191 drs.not there yet but I know how you feel,it took 3 years to get diagnoised also.dont know how I made it thru,the abdominal pain and all the stomache issues had me bed riddin the while time,plus all my body parts were a mess .i wanted to know if you ever tried remeron for your stomache,this drug is a miracle drug for me,my stomache was soo bad for soo long.in agony every day.my syke dr told me this drug has something in it to help stomache too,I think it's a anti depression drug .dont get me wrong I still have problems with stomache.but it's manageable I can eat don't have that horrible pain and cramps bloating u name it,you know all about it.if you haven't tried it. And still having major problems .i hope you try it.befor I tried it 3 years ago I had gull bladder out gull stones removed,I didn't want to love I was in so much agony from the stomache , had rsd going on 7 years btw.i do have bladder problems,takes me 5 minutes to pee,if I try and vacume or do dishes I get cold sweats body is ice cold and it takes me 4 or 5 hrs to recover,my body is bloated,face is big up to 215 now ,use to be a body builder ,now I can't look at myself.take 120 mgs of methadone ,oxycodone when beefed 30mgs x2 down from 4 ,cause of workers comp,I use the ketamine spray,for 4 months,first month I was amazed at the progress,now it hasn't worked much,my anxiety is thru the roof ,anything stressful will cause it.hate it,I lay on tge couch 23 hrs aday ,with extreme fatigue ,just to mention a few,thanks for your response,and if you haven't tried remeron,get it immediately ,it works rite away,it gives u an appetite and you don't feel sick after eating.put you to sleep also take at night,15 mgs isn't enough need at 30 mgs to start ,good luck
89danboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote