Thread: New to RSD/CRPS
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 10:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by murgir View Post
I am also new to this ,only 3 months into this. My fingers also pop and lock. I am interested in knowing what they tell you. I don't go back to any doctor for over a month. I live in a small town and there are no doctors familiar with this disease. Maybe we can compare our treatments
That would be awesome! I can tell you what I am doing in treatment right now. I am being put in the machine that blows hot corn husk on my hand. At home I am using putty to squeeze and then roll out and eventually make into a ball. I am also rubbing my hand with a rough towel They also had me doing contrast baths. Hot water for a min then ice water for a min, 6 times each, 3 times a day. I have read that this is considered a bad thing to do so I am going to talk to my Dr on Tuesday. I have more that I do but those thing are for me to try and build my hand back up and help to get full movement of my pinky and ring finger back. I will let you know how everything goes and would love to hear what goes on with you. I am in a small town in Georgia but since I was hurt at work so fortunately they pay for me to drive to a larger city for treatment
irpuregenius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote