View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 04:47 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Mari

Not good on PC at all. I am taking some lessons. My son also helps me. I still can't cut and paste, something so easy...I can type however...good old typing lessons.....Good at research, but the simple operations, and functions still are hard for me. Just learned how to send a picture last week from my Samsung.

Yes I have to cover many plants. None of them are good for this kind of cold . I go to goodwill now and then, pick up a king size sheet. I will cover tomorrow night a bit better. I am still covered up since the day before. This next front, puts all plants in jeopardy. Couldn't cover all up with a hundred sheets, so I concentrate on those the most tender.I bring in the potted plants, hanging vines etc. This spring, I will cut back anything that was damaged and hope for the best. I have a few fruit trees I sure would like to hang on to. Key lime, Ruby Red grapefruit, and Meyers lemon have been producing most years. Hold on to your hats up there! I will have the wool socks on for sure. Take care Mari, ginnie
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (01-06-2014), Mari (01-05-2014)