View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 07:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Interesting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nellyzen View Post
So I had a talk with him and he said it would be as simple as 3-4 days of 8 hour sessions and that's it.

Now of course to someone who is desperate like me, this sounds like the Mecca of healing. I can't be objective about this, I want my life back, who doesn't?

Needless to say it would be a very expensive "adventure" and if it doesn't work? I haven't even tried PT or anything else, I guess I am simply very impatient. I want it over like....yesterday...if possible.

Do I go to Chicago? Do I go live with some Buddhist monks who can teach me about patience?
I have never been diagnosed with TOS but the title of your thread caught my attention so I read all the posts to date. I found each and every one of them extremely interesting and very good points made by each poster.

My gut reaction when I read the thread title and your first comment was to say RUN, RUN AWAY as fast as you can. I am sorry but from what you have said in your posts, this guy sounds like he is selling snake oil to me. Maybe he has helped some people but maybe that was a fluke. Maybe they would have gotten better without him. Again, I am not well versed about TOS but it just sounds "fishy" and "too good to be true" to me. Just my opinion.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote