View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 07:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm mostly concerned about the squalene oil adjuvant being used in some of the vaccines up here. Apparently the USA's FDA hasn't approved their use so its not in your vaccines. Some pharmacists say it isn't being used here anymore and some say that it is. Apparently it depends on the supplier (which pharma company produces the vaccine), as well as the lot numbers.

I don't often come down with viral infections like the flu...only the occasional head cold, but that only happens maybe once every two years or so. I'm down right compulsive about hand washing and not touching my face, so maybe that has helped me from not getting infected.
I've only had the flu three times in 53 years and two of those were when I was still a child.

This H1N1 sounds like its a real nasty thing though, and I did just get over a bit of a cold. It made my MS symptoms worse and I'm still dealing with some of the effects of it in my joints and with spasticity. I fairly sure that the last few weeks of trying different meds made me more susceptible to infection because the reactions to the meds affected my sleep and appetite (wasn't sleeping or eating much).

I just don't want to do something that might make these symptoms worse, or heaven forbid, produce new ones.

Thanks for your input everyone.

With love, Erika
Erika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (01-07-2014), ewizabeth (01-05-2014), ginnie (01-05-2014), JoanB (01-05-2014), Mariel (01-07-2014), mrsD (01-05-2014), SallyC (01-05-2014)