View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 09:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcp491954 View Post
I have had sufferd back pain for over 20 years and had have several major back surgeries. The past six years I have suffered with chronic back pain. Was placed into pain management. After many injections, it was suggested that I should consider a trial stimulator. THe trail went well and pain level wnet down. Was than scheduled and had my implant done back in Sept. Now several months after I have pain in the area if the implant I cant stand anything touching it as it causes alot of pain, I cant not sleep on my left and if I do I wake in pain and my left leg is numb. The doctors want to try and place th implant in deeper, and I dont know what I should do. I am thinking about going to local ER and just having it taken out. Has anyone had this problems?"
I don't have the scs, but if you're still having problems with the sensitivity, and haven't had the surgery to get it implanted deeper, you may want to try the lidocaine patches. I used them for my back to help with some pain issues and though it didn't seem to work for the deeper pain, it did make the surface skin numb and may help you with your problem. Just a thought! Hope this helps!
Sissyt213 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hannabananna (01-08-2014), Rrae (01-10-2014)