View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 06:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Gabe,

You're right about saving energy. I know that, but I get sooo bored sitting around. I read and watch tv, fold clothes, but there's only so much....
Yesterday I was having a down day so decided to sit by the pool to asborb some vitamin d. Here in norhtern Alabama, I got pretty hot, so decided to float in the pool, then decided I could swim a few laps to strengthen my muscles. Felt okay while I was doing it, but last night...My muscles were so sore and I felt drained. I just can't believe how far I have deteriorated since last summer. I could swim 10 laps the length of the pool before I was this tired. Yesterday I swam about 4 laps the width of the pool. My muscles ache, not sore like I excercised. I have gained 20 lbs. since I had my lumpectomy in January and I'm miserable.

I sure hope I find out something soon.

Loisba- I was on Pamine until a couple of weeks ago. Couldn't afford to have it refilled, so didn't. I can't tell if I feel any different on it or not. I was having spastic colon, and I think I was on it long enough for the colon to heal.

Thank you guys for helping me out. I read the symptoms of mg to my mom on the phone yesterday and she said, "That's you"! It does sound alot like me,but have mixed feelings about being diagnosed. The treatments sound scary to me.

Jackie
jackieinbama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote