Thread: I give up
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 07:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Crazy

Jose,

They are getting me set up for the trial SCS. I got the RSD to start from the mottom half of thigh to the top half of the calf on my right leg from a ACL repair on Feb. 19th 2007. I have noticed for the past 2 weeks I was feeling the burning pain in the outside of my calf on my right leg. Then I noticed it on the bottom of my left foot. Then 2 nights ago my whole lower leg below the knee was on fire. I passed out from the pain last night with the top half of my Left arm from the wrist to the elbow burning as well as both of my legs (the whole right leg and below the knee of my left leg). When I woke up my back and my neck were burning severly as well as the top of my arm and my legs. It is scaring me to death. I am already on crutches and have been since Feb. 19th. I really dont know how much more I can take. My doctor says he hasnt seen the RSD spread this fast before. What do I do? I am also only eating once a day. The meds I am taking are avinza, lyrica, celebrex, norco, cymbalta, flexeril, and a stool softner.