View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 10:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

vovel lady
Are you on any meds for your Sjoegrens? Do you have jointpain? ( I do, this has developed over the last year, and gets worse when I am off meds. I get some swelling in joints too)
You mentioned you have developed neuropathy in feet. I have heared that with Sjoegren, one can get severe neuropathy. Have you seen the rheumatologist about this new neuropathy?
I have had severe small fiber neuropathy developing over the last year, that is why the rheumy doctor is trying to find the cause.

I have dental cleaning ever 3-4 months too. Just had one. I try to be very particular with my dental hygiene. Yes I do use the Biotene products.
I have not even been diagnosed with Sjoegren, and who knows!! I have something though, just not diagnosed yet. The problem with the receding gums is something I have to attend to ASAP proferable at a time I can be off Prednisone, Methotrexate and Plavix for a little bit to promote healing after dental surgery.
Vovel lady, I hope your cold symptoms gets better. Are you on any immunosupressant meds?
I am on Methatrexate, sometimes Prednisone, so I did not take the flu shot this year.
All the best hopes for you. Keep well
Synnove
Synnove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vowel Lady (01-19-2014)