View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 01:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
Hey Becky, I hope you are still doing well post implant and that you saw the change over from last year to new year in a relaxing fashion. We went late to our friends house ie left home and got there at 10pm and left there at 12.30pm. Very relaxing and being among lifelong friends who are like family very warming.

Let us know how you are if you get a chance
Pam - I was glad to hear that your lumbar pain had been helped, and then saddened to read that it was back. I hope they can get both of those sorted quickly for you.

I had my staples removed two days ago, and my Medtronic's rep worked on my programming a little bit. We're having a little bit of trouble getting sufficient lower back coverage without the stim just throbbing under my ribs. She got it to an "OK" level before I left, but when I meet with her in a couple of weeks, we need to work on it some more. Also at that time, she is going to turn on the Auto-Stim function, so I won't have to carry my remote everywhere around the house to change my programming when I get up, sit down, lie down, etc. I am very much looking forward to that!

I am also happy to say that I have been able to stop taking the OxyCodone, and am now back down to taking Hydrocodone. That is HUGE for me, and I am very excited!

I'm still having difficulty sleeping at night, but I think that is because of surgery pain - the "pocket" where the battery is implanted is still so very sore, which makes it hard to get comfortable for any length of time.

My thoughts are with you as you continue on your journey, and my prayer will be that pain will be but a memory, and hope your new best friend!

=Becky
chrelsey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (01-19-2014), ger715 (01-08-2014), Hana (03-08-2014), Mark56 (01-11-2014), moosey2me (02-10-2014), Rrae (01-18-2014)